Destination WA – Stonebarn
Chrissy is in the heart of the Southern Forrest’s, discovering the stunning location of Stonebarn.
- Located between Pemberton and Manjimup, the lodge at Stonebarn took 3 years to build using local stone and jarrah.
- When owner Dion Range and his family bought the property over 2 decades ago, they decided to start up a boutique bed and breakfast. However, now to stay at the property there is a small Caveat, you need to be getting married.
- Stonebarn is an amazing location for weddings and with the luxurious accommodation, you can stay on site too and it is a beautiful location to start the rest of your life together.
- Hosting weddings was not part of the original plans for the property, however neither was this destinations other claim to fame, Truffles
- 2000 Oak and Hazelnut trees were planted around the lodge and today Stonebarn is the third largest private producer of Fresh Perigord Truffles in the nation.
- Their truffles are in high demand and in fact the only other way you can stay at the lodge is if you are a Chef coming to experiment and sample the truffles, such as Leif Huru Head Chef of Nobu at Crown Perth.
- If you’re planning a wedding or thinking of renewing your vows why not pick the stunning location of Stonebarn and experience the beauty of the Southern Forrest’s on your special day.